LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeep sangwan   07 November 2016

Case against civial institute

I take admission for computer course at High solution inforamtion pvt ltd and told them to complete my course before 24 nov they assure me to complete the course, I paid the fees i got the receipt of the fees, they give the regular classes to me for one month, but after some time they discontinue my calsses i inform the manager he told me that he will do some things and you course will be complete before 24 nov. but only one week left. Can i file a case against the institute in consumer court or what action i can take. I have onely fees receipt. Can any body suggest me.

thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 November 2016

Pradeep ji u need to wait till 24 Nov if course is not completed then you can file consumer case.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 November 2016

You file a case in  District consumer Forum.  on account of deficiency in servce by th computer Institute. Gather all the evidence in your favourYou will soon be awarded  fee you have paid, interest and  penal damages. It's  a good case and there is a good chance of winning;.

If you appreciate this  answer please convey my forum thanks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2016

Transact in writing.

Narrate all discussions; metnion date/time/names etc ................and build some irrefutable written record.

pradeep sangwan   10 November 2016

thanks bhart ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register