Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Lawyersclub- not a place for business

Just my opinion -

I dont understand why some members here try to find a business in a FREE FORUM like this when this community is purely meant to help each other.if you need business then go register yourself in a paid FORUM to be fair enough. pay out to get paid back. Some seem to specifically ask the posters to engage a local lawyer when the solution could be very well provided here. Some go to the extent of demanding FOR A THANK YOU to be given even before providing a answer when any PM is sent to them. I have been asked twice in this regard.

when a original poster clearly states his problem,which most of the time is straight forward in land matters especially, we should look forward provding as much as information as possible rather than simply ending the thread with a note stating ENGAGE A LOCAL LAWYER (if it is a simple question where other experts have already replied) just trying to get business either for themselves or for others in this community. If you dont want to reply a solution to a thread and you know it is pretty straight forward to clarify, just IGNORE and stay away from the thread rather not confuse the original poster with a reply note stating ENGAGE A LOCAL LAWYER putting the efforts of others experts and helpful souls,who had already responded,in question. NOBOBY here is looking for any to tell anyone that we need to ENGAGE A LOCAL LAWYER and we all know that. i have seen such comments to engage a local lawyer 1000s of times myself.

It is even worse when such replies comes from members who have been nominated as a featured member in the past putting their dignity to help others in question. So, if you are looking for a business, try it on PAID WEBSITE not in this FREE WEBSITE. lets us LOOK forward helping each other and heal some one's pain by way of reply from our knowledge.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Perhaps it works like this.. Certain advocates maintain a database as to how many times were they thanked n show it to prospective clients to pocket them. Otherwise I dint find any reason for certain members here doing that. Rest questions posed may be answered by Ms Usha Kapoor who keeps asking thanks every now n then ...

(Guest)
Perhaps it works like this.. Certain advocates maintain a database as to how many times were they thanked n show it to prospective clients to pocket them. Otherwise I dint find any reason for certain members here doing that. Rest questions posed may be answered by Ms Usha Kapoor who keeps asking thanks every now n then ...

(Guest)
At the same time I'd like to highlight that online forums or any other second opinion will be useful only if ur fighting ur case party in person. U can't read something n go argue with ur counsel. Do that n u will have no advocate to represent u. Ur advocate will retire. Don't make mistake of doing that.

(Guest)

Absolutely not. That is just your assumption. noboby tries to gain knowledge from ths forum to fight with their counsel .even if that be the intention for some, then they could very well do a GOOGLE and learn what they want to figh with the counsel and not necessarily have to do this through this forum.

Point is clear- if you dont want to reply ,then just  STAY AWAY from replying rather than replying stating consult a local advocate(just to project the matter as complex) that merely questions the posting advocate's inabililty or inexperience to answer a question.we have 100s of experts in this forum and let that one expert pickup the thread and give his opinion ,which coud be a solution too,and the thread has to remain open and poster has to wait until then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register