LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aayesha   05 November 2016

slight discrepency in marks

i completed my graduation BA in 2012 then i took admission in LLB course n completed it in 2016. unfortunately i found it later that there is a slight discrepency in marks in my earlier graduation marksheet. since it has been four years now can i get it corrected now. on the basis of this marksheet i took admission in llb course. will it create any problem for me ? however i fullfilled all the criteria and eligibilty nd the mistake is only of marks. wat r the cosequences if i dont get it correct now. if i got selected in any govt job in future will it create any prblm for me. cn i be held liable for anything or the administration is liable bcz it is purely their mistake.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 November 2016

Aayesha from your query it is not clear that what kind of discrepincy in mark do u have for your graduation?

As u have completed LLB at this stage  u need not worry if u completed with due diligence.

Will u appreciate my answer by giving THANKS on my LCI profile?

Sir the discrepency is that in 1st year marksheet i hv 27 marks in a paper but in final n consolidated marksheet the marks are 40 in that paper. nd i m not able to recall if had given any improvements or revaluation. n my degree and division is also based on final marksheet marks. If i ll go to correct it it will take a long procedure. i am scared as i am sincerely preparing for civil services and judicial services. will it create any prblm for me..can i be held liable. N if i go to university how much time will they take to gv me a new degree or should i not go there..plz advise. and as i have completed llb n should i apply only on the basis of llb degree..will the graduation marksheet create any prblm in document verification stage

Sir the discrepency is that in 1st year marksheet i hv 27 marks in a paper but in final n consolidated marksheet the marks are 40 in that paper. nd i m not able to recall if had given any improvements or revaluation. n my degree and division is also based on final marksheet marks. If i ll go to correct it it will take a long procedure. i am scared as i am sincerely preparing for civil services and judicial services. will it create any prblm for me..can i be held liable. N if i go to university how much time will they take to gv me a new degree or should i not go there..plz advise. and as i have completed llb n should i apply only on the basis of llb degree..will the graduation marksheet create any prblm in document verification stage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register