LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

12345678990   05 November 2016

Aptech aviation center

Goodmorning Sir/Madam My name is Siddhant Patil i live in Ambernath which is the part of Mumbai metropolitan reagion. I'm student in Aptech aviation academy in Vashi but due to inconvineanc in travelling i want my admission to be tranfered to other branck of Aptech which is in Kalyan. But this vashi branch manager is not allwoing transfer when its clearly mentioned that students can seek trasnfer unsless its inter city but navi mumbai is different i live in district thane not even mumbai, Please guide me what legal actions can i take on them they are ruining my time i'm not asking for refund but just tranfer to another branch of aptech. please i request for some good solution they are not accepting my written application which is mentioned in tranfer norms. They are using me like product for profit concerns almost long travelling and exertion please guide legal advice i'm fighting alone with whole organisation. Hope for some advice which can be my support. your coopration will be highly appreciated. thankyou.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 November 2016

Siddhant Have u tried the trick i given to you to resolve your issue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register