Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

12345678990   05 November 2016

Harassment from aptech aviation academy

Goodmorning Sir/Madam

My name is Siddhant Patil i live in Ambernath which is the part of Mumbai metropolitan reagion. I'm student in Aptech aviation academy in Vashi but due to inconvineanc in travelling i want my admission to be tranfered to other branck of Aptech which is in Kalyan. But this vashi branch manager is not allwoing transfer when its clearly mentioned that students can seek trasnfer unsless its inter city but navi mumbai is different i live in district thane not even mumbai, Please guide me what legal actions can i take on them they are ruining my time i'm not asking for refund but just tranfer to another branch of aptech. please i request for some good solution they are not accepting my written application whichis mentioned in tranfer norms. Sir/Madam i have many family problems but but i don't want to share everything with them still its like i'm alone fightingwith whole organistaion they are not willing to listen they don't care about my problems but they want is business. From one 12 days they're troubling me please please please give mt what action i can take its just transfer from one branch to same branch of aptech. its impossible to travel. MY requests to suggest me some good advice its one vs whole organsisation.

your coopration will be highly appreciated. 

thankyou.

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 November 2016

Siddhant have u tried with Z 24 help line?

What is there reply on it.

They were't recieving any calls...this all manegers are forcing me to travel so long its a kinda harassment sir. I've family problems somuch whole head office is standing against me for simple transfer

They were't recieving any calls...this all manegers are forcing me to travel so long its a kinda harassment sir. I've family problems somuch whole head office is standing against me for simple transfer

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2016

If they are not accepting transfer request by hand send email and letter by Redg. Post.

Thankyou Mr. Kumar Doab but they are more concern about business if they transfer my admission to other branch they'll lose all payment of fees from 12 days i've been fooled

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register