LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arshi khan   25 October 2016

Parents harrasment

My Name Is Arshi Khan I am very Upset With My Mother's Behaviuor After my marriages,

forcefully i had two Marriage, i am Living With My First Wife and My 5yrs old Son.seperate from My Mother and Father on Rented House,now my Mom taken Some loan Amount On My Salary Slip Which she is not Ready To pay and My Brother and Father Both are Working Abroad Now i Wanted To Shift in My House We Are Having one Flat and One Bunglow at Boiser,last 7yrs. after My Fist Marriage Till Then I am Living at Rented Home And My Second Wife is her Brother's Daughter. Now My Mother is not Giving Home To Live Or Not paying Loan Amount and After My Father After returning From Dubai,

Demanding More Money From My Wife I want to Own House or One Flat where i can settle i am Poor Please Somebody Help Me Please I had Done Fir In Police and Police Doing Nothing,They Said Don't Talk Ur Parents. I want To Live In My House Please Help Me and i want to Divorce From My Second Wife and i am Threatened From My Mother Political Influence.

Learning

2 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     25 October 2016

Hi arshi you need to talk with your parents and solve your matter in your family and here i could not tell you more about your case coz we have not seen any help that we told about your against your mother 

you govern with muslim law so plz find some lawyer who told you process on this 

thnks 

(Guest)
Ur query has been sufficiently address here.. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=143297&offset=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register