Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   24 October 2016

Age limit confusion to join llb

Dear friends,

i had confusion with age limit case which BCI is fighting to impose age limit for studying llb, i'm aged above 30 years and interested to study LLB, could someone advise what is the current status on the age limit case in various courts?

Regards,

Srinivas

Learning

6 Replies

Ksreddyacs (Advocate)     24 October 2016

There is no age limit for LLB. You can study now..

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 October 2016

Age on admission:

“(a) Subject to the condition stipulated by a University on this behalf and the high degree of professional commitment required, the maximum age for seeking admission into a stream of integrated Bachelor of law degree program, is limited to twenty years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty two years in case of applicants from SC, ST and other Backward communities.

(b) Subject to the condition stipulated by a University, and the general social condition of the applicants seeking legal education belatedly, the maximum age for seeking admission into a stream of Three Year Bachelor Degree Course in Law, is limited to thirty years with right of the University to give concession of five further years for the applicant belonging to SC or ST or any other Backward Community.

(Guest)
So from above clause a) & b) 35 & 22 is upper age limit in 3 year and 5 year for sc st & obc, 30 for oc am I right.pls correct if I'm perceived wrongly.

windowsxp   31 October 2016

in AP this year exempted no age limit from next year they are implementing 30 years age limit to join llb

arundjones (student)     09 November 2016

in ts lawcet and ap lawcet 2016 counselling and admissions they are not particular about the age for this year they say, but still they are leaving it to interpretation and to the bar council. I'm an sc and completed 35 of age by june16. Took admission in a college in counsellor's quota.

arundjones (student)     09 November 2016

in ts lawcet and ap lawcet 2016 counselling and admissions they are not particular about the age for this year they say, but still they are leaving it to interpretation and to the bar council. I'm an sc and completed 35 of age by june16. Took admission in a college in counsellor's quota.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register