LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHASHI BHUSHAN   21 October 2016

Re-appear in government job

Respected Sirs, i have query regarding my carrier as given below:- I was permanent employee of a nationalized bank.In one event, bank manager has done FIR against me,after unbiased and detailed enquiry police submitted final report/closure report in my favor. this is pending in courts for final decision.By RTI Act-2005 I got that no case/pending enquiry is there agnaist me in local police station. Now my query is;- Can i appear for another new government job (despite the fact that case is not finally handled/solved) if i will appear than what hindrances i will have to face in recruitment process and what should i take care of as a serious and honest competitors.

Learning

4 Replies

lovely singh   21 October 2016

Respected Sirs,

FIR was done on early 2013. final court judgement is still pending.never arrest/detention/bound down/fine etc by any court of law.Should i mention this case in all future recruitment government process? i dont have resignation letter from bank/no objection certificate(NOC) to further appear in any government job/vacancy.How i will show my last 3-5 years on record in recruitment process? what should i do? i am very depressed? Help me.

Thanks.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2016

Get in touch with your able counsel and get acquitted from court of law.

Collect certified copy of the closure report, inquiry decree etc etc .

mangaldev   27 October 2016

Respected KUMAR sir,

Whether i can appear and finally selcet in another government job recruitment process while final report is pending for decision due to slow court process, in district court, in my previous government job? i dont have NOC/resignation letter? 

Thanks again and agian sir !

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 October 2016

You may go thru and pick up relevant points, if nthe need be any point of time:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/If-employee-is-acquitted-of-the-charge-in-the-criminal-proceeding-then-departmental-proceeding-on-s-620101.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/If-employee-is-acquitted-of-the-charge-in-the-criminal-proce-143261.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register