LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Subramanian. (Retired.)     11 October 2016

How to get my mother's propery share ?

Sir, My wife's mother's property at Bodinayakanur,Tamilnadu. My parents are expired and my mother expired year 2013. 2 sons 2 daughters are rights in my mother's property. 1st brother expired and his wife maintaining the property. 2nd brother expired and his wife received settlement of his share on the property on the death day itself. 3rd my sister living. 4th my wife. My wife's 1st brother's wife trying to cheat not to divide my wife's share or its value amount. Now my wife lives in HYDERABAD,TELEANGANA STATE. It's possible to file a case in Hderabad and send notice to 1st brother's wife to issue my share. Or she can file at property situated place Bodinayakanur,Tamilnadu. She is having only evidence her school SSLC CERTIFICATES only in that her father's name entered. If my wife must to file at BODINAYAKANUR, PC 625513,TAMILNADU. Please provide me Lawers Name,Address and Mobile Nos.Kindly consider my request and please reply me. Thanking You, Regards, Rajan Subramanian.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2016

First: Obtain death certificate from MC, legal heir certificate from Tehsildar and submit to concerned revenue official to record inheritance in mutation record.

That shall fetch ownership/share in mutation record.

Take possesion of share.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2016

Tehsildar issues Legal Heir certificate.

You can downlaod GO etc from:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employees-compensation-act-1923-598516.asp

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register