LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drv   05 October 2016

Mbbs admission cancelled

admission given under NRI/FN quota to 1st MBBS in july 2016. After relocating from USA, and after attending two weeks of classes, college cancelled admission due to NEET ISSUE. can I file and get injection orders for my kid to continue college? i am us citizen. my kid has OCI. we travelled to india several times to fix seat. wiretx $225K tuition fee. tx 125k to buy an apartment. bought books, lapto, indian cloths etc...with another few 100s.international/domestic travel transport hotel stay since 1 year costed another few 1000s. overall we spent USD 350K...WE were Always in touch with administration: never said anything suspicious. always assured that NRIs don't come under NEET. hope this info helps better clarity.(all transactions and communication with college is transparent, open, white)

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 October 2016

DRV i have allready replied to your query. Please state the full fact of case .

What is the NEET issue? Have ur kid given it or not? On what ground they had cnacelled your admission/ This question need to answer to have legal solution to your problem.

If u appreciate my answer then will you give THANKS on my LCI profile.

drv   06 October 2016

Admission given under NRI/Foreign national Quota in july without NEET. seat verbally gpt cancelled on sep 29th bcz college keeping only NEET qualified admissions; all transactions and communications were transparent except cancellation of seat. college verbally informed student later to parents 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register