LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJASEKARAN   30 September 2016

Member judicial following erratic ways by

Respected sirs WAS A APM GROUP B CADRE IN PATTUKOTTAI. I WAS SENT TO MADURAI FOR TRAINING in sep 12.I WAS ORDERED illegally TO DO PEONS WORK AT 5.45 AM ILLEGALLY DESPITE MY ILLNESS. THERE IS NO RULE TO DO THAT UNOFFICIAL WORK.AS I COULD NOT DO I AM BEING PUNISHED for 3 years EVEN AFTER RETIREMENT WITHHOLDING GRATUITY ETC. MY COLLEAGUE JAYAKUMAR COMMITTED SUICIDE. NO PROPER ENQUIRY MADE. HUSHED UP. TILL MY RETIREMENT IN MARCH 16 I WAS TORTURED TO WORK UNDER JUNIORS ETC.EVEN IN HON TRIBUNALS WRONG INFORMATION GIVEN ,COURT ORDERS DISOBEYED TWICE.I FILED ANOTHER OA BUT MY MY LAWYER DID NOT FILE CORRECTLY THE EVIDENCES.--DURING STRIKE I APPEARED PIP IN CAT CHENNAI.- MEMBER DID NOT LISTEN TO MY PLEA NOR SAW THE EVIDENCES PERJURY BY POSTAL DEPT GAVE A WRONG ORDER AGAINST ME WHILE I WAS ARGUING IN STEAD OF AGAINST OFFENDERS.WHAT CAN I DO TO THE ERRATIC WAYS OF NON ACCEPTING EVIDENCES,NON LISTENING TO POINTS BY THE MEMBERS ?

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 September 2016

Rajshekhran ji you need to make appeal against the order of tribunal at High court.

Your draft speek a lot insted of putting evidence and oral argument so take help of local advocate for the same.

If u like my suggstion then kindly give THANKS on my profile.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 September 2016

There is no appeal against the decision of the Administrative Tribunals. Only a Writ of certiorari lies. However, it may not be within the reach of an ordinary person to apprach the High Court.

It is a fact that the Central Administrative Tribunals, of late, have become very, very erratic, especially in situations which the author has described.

1 Like

RAJASEKARAN   30 September 2016

Respected sir

of course writ is one way.I recd order by ordinary  post  after  a month of judgement.Review can be applied within a month from date of receipt.Actually it is a contempt of court by judge itself I think

by refusing to admit evidences justice is prevented. In India there is no proper facilities to complain against judge easily. We can send with affidavit.Is there any good advocates for cat in chennai. I know m/s velusamy malaichamy,sivasubramanian sathyanarayanan ravikumar (yogesh group).I have wrongly given my case to  a new advocate who struck work on final hearing making me as PIP.(Of course I can argue better in service matters)But now I want to engage one advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register