LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter   27 September 2016

Police is delaying in submitting crpc 156(3) report

I gave written application (complaint) to police. Police did not act on it for 1 month.

Then I approached court with private complaint us crpc 156(3).

Court ordered Police to register FIR us IPC 420 467 368 471 406 etc in Jan 2016.

Even after 8 months now, Police is not submitting investigation report. I have very strong documentory evidences.

Please help me with following questions:

1. What I should do to make police submit investigation report in court?

2. What is time given to police in 156(3)?

3. Can I approach higher police authorities?

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2016

Once case is filed in courts,the police will respond to courts only. Please follow court proceedings

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2016

Once case is filed in courts,the police will respond to courts only. Please follow court proceedings

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 September 2016

When court is before the court police will reply to court let the court proceedings start .

Fighter   10 October 2016

Police yet not filed investigation report.

Its almost 9 months now.

What to do to make Police submit investigation report in court?

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     11 October 2016

I think you should meet with the senior officers about non filling of the report and inspite of if it does not help you can make application before the same magistrate about non action and magistrate will issue reminder. or fill writ pettion. non filling the report may amount to contempt as well the offence under S.166 of ipc. 9322523623.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     11 October 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT .

1. YOU MAY KINDLY SEND A COPY OF COMPLAINT FILED IN COURT TO THE DIST SUPDT OF POLICE BY SPEED POST A.D., YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED.

2. BUT EVEN THEN NO PROGRESS SUBMIT APPLICATION IN SAME COURT  FOR CALLING REPORT.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 October 2016

File Speedy Trial petiton in the High Court against the STATE. Sample petion is in my FB link below.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

BS Rangi (President)     21 October 2016

Sir,

Meeting senior police officers and reporting in writing does help. Similar case I resolved by meeting DGP of a state,in two days.Even SSP was trying to hood wink by saying that court does not accept our cases as there is long pendency. I knew he is telling lies.We a group of our association all senior citizens barged in and confronted DGP and asked about delay . He straight away called SSP in front of us and ordered him to file in court.Job was done in two days.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register