Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat   22 September 2016

498a and 406 - require advise

Hi Experts

Well the recent development of my case : Currently for 498a and 406 which was in police court , currently court has taken the cognizance and ordered to issue summon. So we are waiting for summon . How many times court can issue summon or its just once they will  send ? Just to understand once we receive summon we need to visit court with our lawyer ,hope me and my parent will get regular bail or there will be any issue. As I am bit nervous so thought to seek your advise so there shouldn't be any issue.

Kindly provide your valuable advise as I have trust with your expert advises 

regards  Bharat

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     22 September 2016

You are waiting for what????

Go and file petition for anticipatory bail.

Thanks Sachin sir, as when initially  FIR was filed against us that time I have obtained bail from police and parents from obtained from court . so now as court has taken cognizance so again we need to apply AB from court . Bharat

sai narayana   22 September 2016

If the court cancels your bail you will be in trouble. Whatever you do must be with advice of lawyer.

thanks for response Sai , well my query is as we had obtained bail before so now after court has taken cognizance again before we get summon from court , do we need to apply AB . or old bail will be fine

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register