LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish   13 September 2016

340 read with 195

In my Domestic violence case court passed interim maintenance to x. After order I am getting evidence she is doing job from before filing DV case. (Evidence - Wife PF contribution details received from EPFO)

I have file 340 read with 195 case against her,  in another JMFC court, Court take my oath and evidence but reject my 340 under section 203 CRPC.

Order as bellow 

This court can not set-aside the order passed by the earlier court, after considering the statement on Oath of the complainant i am of opinion that there is no sufficient ground for proceeding. hence   complaint dismissed under section 203 CRPC and case disposed off.

My quarry as bellow

1) Wife committed perjury in X JMFC court. And I have file perjury case in Y JMFC court is it technically correct.

2) can I file again new 340 case in that court where my DV case is going on, but another JMFC court already decided my perjury case. now again filing of 340 is it tenable in the eye of law.   

3) why court can not conduct the inquiry  before reject the complaint under section 203

4) Can I file appeal against the order.

Kindly suggest the next step 

Thanks in advance.

thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     13 September 2016

If she has stated in her affidavit that she is unemployed and got the interim maitenance it attracts the charge of perjury.

Kindly upload the complete judgement.....

(Guest)
Upload the judgemeny.its useful to all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register