Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIL   12 September 2016

Letter of administration

Dear Members,

I have filed the suit for declaration for 1/3 share in the movable and immovable property, however the letter of administration was taken from high court for the same property without making us a party. Now the opponents has withdrawn the fixed deposits from the bank on the basis of said letter of administration. So what recourse should we take and how to claim the share in the fixed deposits which are withdrawn without our knowledge. Please guide me to make necessary claim or file the suit / appeal.

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     12 September 2016

File a suit of civil recovery against the legal heir.you may also institute a case of fraud and cheating.

Nitish Banka

ANIL   12 September 2016

Thanks Nitishji. Where I have to file the civil suit because FD withdrawn on the strength of High court letter of administration. And what will happen to other immovable properties. I have filed one suit for declaration for 1/3 share in Senior Division. So what will be the recourse,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 September 2016

If facts were concealed from court, it may amount to fraud with court.

Are you a legal heir or what?

Has it been concealed from HC?

What is the opinion of your own counsel that has examined all docs, records,inputs and is well versed with facts?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register