Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Prakash (Teacher)     12 September 2016

Navi mumbai cidco rules and regulations

Dear Sir,

I own a 2 bhk flat in Kharghar which is in Navi Mumbai under Raigadh district.  

The flat is co-owned by my dad who is no more.  I would like to have the entire ownership to be transferred under my name.  My mother and brother who are also the legal heirs of my father have no objection and consented to get it transferred completely in my name.

I would like to understand the procedure to be followed in order to ensure there is no hassle in future in selling the house or in nominating it to my son.

Can I also know the rules and the reguations of CIDCO, Panvel Registrar office, and the society.

Best Regards,

Smitha.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2016

Intestacy is the condition of the estate of a person who dies without having made a valid will or other binding declaration.You have to get legal heir certificate from the civil courts. If you are govt. employee, get the same from local Tahasildar office (Revenue officer).

(Guest)

(Guest)

Legally

1) Release deed / Gift Deeed  is required to be done from mother to you and brother to you. 

2) I quoted Gift deed because stamp duty and registration fee for gift deed is very less in maharashtra below 1000. It should be duly registered

3) But there is one issue which too required to be considered A) CIDCO is lessor of whole navi mumbai 2) Society is leaseee 3) You are member of society as flat owner.

4) Under circumstances CIDCO rules and regulation is required to be studied and then only proper documents should be made and I think concent of CIDCO is required else they impose high penalty

5) This website can be useful for you (It is official website of CIDCO) 

https://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/ProM_actsregulation.aspx

6) Better visit CIDCO office once and try to get standard forms if available with them or zerox shop/nearby shop 

7) Most imp. thing although I said zerox shop etc.  

It will be better  after collecting all documents you  show to Advocate because such property transcation can create dispute in future if not done properly in good time.

I would suggest after doing preliminary servey for 1 or 2 days in CIDCO office then approach adv. doing such  property transcation

Without proper consultant it is like taking heart medicine without consulting Cardiologist , and logically you can understand if some thing goes wrong what consequence can take place. Do properly with help of experience proffessional 

Devkinandan Pandey   08 August 2021

My father had house in Nerul which was purchased from Cidco. 

After  death of my Father the ownership was transferred in the name of my mother after submission of NOC affidavit that we all brother and sister relinquished from the said property..

And same was transferred by CIDCO under Bylaws. 

All electric and water bill and property tax under my mother's name only 

My question is that do we have any heirship issue 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register