LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jay   11 September 2016

I need assistance please .....

Am from chennai, married in 2011, i was married to divorced lady, she had 2 kids to her first husband. From the day one am not happy with her, she was done family planning, so unable to give birth to my own baby. She was very close to her kids rather than me, now her kids also not liking me , so they all went away 6 months back. She told me to remarry to some one. But now she is telling she want to join me, iam not happy and ready to join her. When i come to know about her first marriage, her husband is muslim, they divorced each other by written in 50 rupees bond paper. In that bond paper my wife name also is in muslim name ( she born as hindu ), after that i married her, now can i go to court  to make my marriage is invalid, also she was not divorced properly or confussion in religion convert? if yes how long it takes, if i submit all the necessary proofs ? because she is saying now she will not give divorce. pl suggest friends.

Learning

5 Replies

A walk alone (-)     11 September 2016

This is third time time you are repeating same query . https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-make-a-marriage-invalid--140170.asp https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Divorce-enquiry-140004.asp

Sachin (N.A)     11 September 2016

As A walk alone mentioned that your are repeating same query shows you are not getting satisfactory reply on this platform. It is better to meet a able counsel instead of trying to get all the knowledge at home. 

sanjay hariram MASAND   11 September 2016

muslim divorce is given by muslim that is tripple talaque.it menas if a male says "talaq" three times it will complete.court can not interefere.it is clear .if your was muslim previously and her husband as per muslim law says talaq three times it means it is a diviorce.now no one challenged it any court in india.if your wife after first marriage accepted muslim religion than this law  will applicable.if your wife's name from her first marriage is muslim name which is written in 50 rs.bond.bond has no value .in muslim divorce is given by muslim law.if your wife converted in muslim and your state impose any condition for religion conversion like gujrat and other for conversion such as application etc.fulfil it and than apply in the court for marriage .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 September 2016

She is willing to join with you. Get registered your marriage under special marriage act

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 September 2016

It appears that you have not disclosed all the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register