Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj tiwari   02 September 2016

Regarding not having documents of the property. though we are risiding since last 50yrs

sir my father has taken a property way back 50-60years ago and now he expired. now we are possessing this property since last 50 years we do not have any documents because of which we are not able to use our property for the right use we have a very old house we want to construct a new house in the same property. but municipal corporation is not giving the permission because of lack of documents. b1 khasra form is not reflecting anything what should i do so that i can use this property for our well being. please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

File a suit for declaration.

Regards

Rit Arora

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 September 2016

You have posted that:

"my father has taken a property way back 50-60years ago and now he expired. now we are possessing this property since last 50 years we do not have any documents"

Your father did not buy by registered saled deed?

Or the sale deed is lost?

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     04 September 2016

Move adverse posessionary rights sir.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 September 2016

If you have been in continuous and uninterrupted possession  with  peace for th elast 50-60 years without anybody objecting to your title o rri9ght o r possession you rtitle is  perfected by doctrine o fadversae possesssion. You file a sui9t of r declaration if title to the property in question in  a court of law. Are youpaying property tax regulary? Attach property tasx receipts. Produce Nil encumbrance certificate fo rth elast 13 years a swell. Th eproperty willbe yours if the judge gets convcinced. If  yuou appreciate ths reply please click the  Thank you button on this forum..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 September 2016

Another stance:

You may relate and pick up relevant points.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Property-law-601596.asp

Property law (Property Law)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register