Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D V K KUMAR   20 August 2016

Urgent help required

Dear Experts,

All of you are kindly requested to urgently reply on my query regarding Vakalatnama, Memo of Apperance and queries relating to DV act case registration which are as follows :

Question : 1. What is the difference between Vakalatnama and Memo of Appearance ? and what is the validity of both in a Crinimal/ Civil case i.e., it holds for entire case or only for one appearance ?

Question : 2. Which is to be filed in Criminal cases & in Civil Cases ? or both can be filed in any type of cases ?

Question : 3. Whether signature of party is must on Vakalatnama & Memo of Appearance ? and whether  Memo of Appearance can be filed without signature of party concerned ?

Question : 4. Whether every advocate/ pleader whose name is mentioned onto Vakalatnama & Memo of Appearance has to be compulsory made his/her signature over it ? Kindly provide me citation or relavent legal documents in this regards.

Question : 5. If name of eight advocates were mentioned and two of them had signed the memo of appearance mounts rejection of vakalatnama or Memo of Appearance ? If yes, Kindly provide me citation or relavent legal documents in this regards.

Question : 6. Whether Court fees if not pasted along with 'Advocate Welfare Fund' fees, mount to rejection of vakalatnama or Memo of Appearance ? If yes, Kindly provide me citation or relavent legal documents in this regards.

Question : 7. Whether Domestic Violence Act-2005 cases is treated as Civil case or Criminal Case ? In which catogary DV case got registered if registration number starts with MJC (Miscellenous Judicial Case). Kindly provide me citation or relavent legal documents in this regards.

Question : 8. What to file on behalf of advocate/pleader Vakaltnama or Memo of Appearance in DV case starts with MJC ? & which is eligible for entire case starts with MJC  i.e. Vakaltnama or Memo of Appearance

Best Regards

DVK

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     20 August 2016

Dear 

DVK if u search google then u get answer to all ur question.

D V K KUMAR   23 August 2016

Sir, I need an specific reply. Please

sunita   24 August 2016

Hello, 

I am in a trouble. I was working with this company, where there was a probation period of 6 months. I completed the same and i have worked with them for 8 months and then due to financial crunch they have asked us to leave.

After completing my probation period, I asked the HR for the confirmation letter. She informed me not to worry, they are going to issue it shortly. I never received any intimation related to my performance or sbout non-confirmation. Rather they said that the confirmation will be given shortly and not to worry.

Now when I have left the company and asking them to reimburse my PLs they are showing me the reason that I was not confirmed hence it will not be given. Now, my point is, to give the letter is the sole responsibility of the company. If they did not take action on the same that means I was confirmed as I worked there for 8 months and had no plan to leave. 

So, as per normal rule Silence is a YES. So kindly help me with this. How should I approach them. Is ther any rule/legal policy for the same.

I beleive the organizations are actually playing with employees and toying with them.

Kindly help.

Sunita

sunita.techshu@gmail.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2016

As far as confirmation letter, it is purely discretion by the company management only. As far as salary due is concerned, you can give complaint to the office of the Commissioner, Labour department of your concerned State. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register