LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   15 August 2016

S.tax liabilities & land ownership without builder noc

HI, My Name is Deepak & i have purchased property on 30th December 2013, at Kalyan (E) Chinchpada, my house Registration has been done at Ambernath gram panchayat, in our bldg total 52 rooms are there, now builder is asking to all of us to pay Service Tax + Vat, which he did not inform in advance, many of us taken flat possession in 2012, now from last year Builder is asking for this charges for all are unaware, Builder is also saying that he also not aware about this charges & he received notice from Govt. to pay this charges accordingly he paid to avoid any penalty, but he is not ready to show any documentary evidence and forcing to all flat owners to pay this charges, now here is second issue that Govt. declared 27 villages include in Kalyan-dombivaly & our Area is one of this village so we dont have clear idea about our current status i.e. we are in Ambernath Grampanchayat Or in KDMC, Builder taken Rs. 50,000/- from all flat owner at intial stage for Society Reg. but he is not ready to give NOC untill & unless all society members pay VAT + S.tax , for which he not given any hint or information before buy flat, now how can we firm and register our Society without builder NOC how can we take ownership of surrounding land in the name of society from where we check our status that we are in Grampanchayt of KDMC & to whom we have to pay Taxes what problem we face if builder not give us NOC what we have to do for resolve this issue pls help us in this mater

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 August 2016

How many flats are there in your building?

Have ur agrrment to sale indicate that u need to pay the tax?

If builder is not ready to give NOC then u can form society by way of Deem conveyance.

Once society is registered then automatically land will mutated to society name and individual member get share certificate for their share in that society.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my LCI profile. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register