LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil   09 August 2016

Sec 380

hi every one My self Swapnil Arpel. I have a Question And its Urgent so I kindly request you all experts to help me.

I have married on 13 May, 2016 and I had done all legal producer of marriage in mumbai. I had informed to our nearest police station reguard our marriage becouse the girl I married is Marwadi and i am Maratha. And at the police station everything was cleared that she had brought nothing form her home no jwell or any thing. But on three days before on 6th aug rajesthan police came to my door asking for her wheather she stays at my home. she had stolen 30 gm gold and 28000 cash from her uncles home in rajesthan in december when she went with her 2 brothers and big  brother's wife. now the thing is the police came to take her to rajesthan to clear that she had done theft or not. And the police wivh came to take her with them they have courts order. but they didnt find her so they went back and they gave us a notice to present her in the rajesthan khinwada police station within 15 days u/s 380. now i need help to prove that the case against her is false and is she gose there then she will b married with somebody else so what to do now..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

oh dear !

first of all, ask her if she had stolen the goods or not. if yes, then ask where she kept those jewells, how she did it, who saw her doing it, when she did it and why she did it. gather all these info before handing her over to police for god's sake. these are vital info needed to fight her case. then recover those jewels if possible. then hire a lawyer and hand her over to police with jewels.

then supply these info to the lawyer and file the case. this is your golden chance to win it. gather the info before handing her over to the cop.

after all

Swapnil   10 August 2016

Thankyou sir for your reply. But had not stolen the jewellery and she doesn't need to do this. The man who had filed the case against her even he don't have that much income to buy those thing. The matter of fact is the case which he had filed against her is to bring her back to Rajasthan and marry her with the other man. This total thing is fake. My father in law is the big person of the Rajasthan vandar village. He had reputation and because of our marriage he had to face lots of problems. Here in Mumbai we have legally married so no one helped him here so he made a trape to get her in Rajasthan. She is innocent. The man who had filed case he him self take money from her father monthly. So sir the case is fake. Everything is fake. So what should I do now. Even the police station people know every thing and they didn't let her go to Rajasthan that day. And they told us this is a big game of her father. We all where ready to go Rajasthan. We booked tickets and it was 9pm so the Senior said that they can't take girl now. Said them to go. And they said us not to let girl go there or you and every body will be murdered there. So sir now I am in big trouble here. And believe me that she had not stolen anything she is innocent. It is the game of her father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register