Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendara   09 August 2016

Please advise

Dear Sirs/Mam

Fathers name in my cerificates viz 10th, 12th, graduation, PAN, DL etc is Jagdish Ram.

Fathers name in my Brothers (we are three siblings) certificates is Jagdish Prasad.

and My fathers name in his certificates is Jagdish. and on the certicate have name Jagdish Swami.

Sir, Please help me to make uniformity in the names. What should i do  to solve this problem.

I will be thankful your sugestions.

Thanking you,

Mahaendra

Learning

4 Replies

Mahendara   09 August 2016

Dear Sirs/Mam

Fathers name in my cerificates viz 10th, 12th, graduation, PAN, DL etc is Jagdish Ram.

Fathers name in my Brothers (we are three siblings) certificates is Jagdish Prasad.

and My fathers name in his certificates is Jagdish. and out of these one of the certicate also have name Jagdish Swami.

Sir, Please help me to make uniformity in the names. What should i do  to solve this problem.

I will be thankful your sugestions.

Thanking you,

Mahaendra

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 August 2016

Hi jagdish you need to change your father name in all document 

first of you give application for name change in local register office with your record like 10 marksheet or other some proov thats show your father name exactly what and after they publish your father name in local news paper wtih all language which running in your area and  if no objction on it and than register give you copy with name change 

aftter all process you give this application to all department whre you need to change your fahter name which copy 

thnks 

Khadakpada   10 August 2016

dear sir ,

i have one daughter 6 years old and my wife is pregnant . my wife dont want to leave with my parents and she has been left home . presently my daughter is with me . i asked to my daughter that with whom you want to leave , she said that with papa . but as per law what is the criteria ? whether i can get the custody of my daughter as her carrier will get spoiled in village where her mother lives . i am convincing my wife but she is not ready to understand . 

please guide me . 

Mahendara   11 August 2016

Thanks a lot Mukesh ji for response.

Sir, I am an PSU employee, there is any implication on changing fathers name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register