Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh Patel   04 August 2016

Relinquishment of rights from agricultural land

The Facts of my case is as under.

1.0 Mr.Name  who possess an agricultural land of 107.48 Sq.Mtr in say Revenue servey No. X.In the same Revenue Survey No. X, I am also possessing a land, which was earlier bought from Mr.Name. The subject land belongs to Municipal corporation arae & proposed TP has also been declared in this area.

2.0 Mr.Name had decided to relinquish his right of 107.48 Sq.Mtr Land to me at the cost of Rs.1.4 Lakhs.

3.0 I have made a Hak Kami deed on Stamp paper (Duly calculating a duty by considering a Jantri of referred land) & get it registered from Narmadabhuvan. 

4.0 After that i had applied for making of such entry in 7/12 by providing a certified copy of Hak Kami deed, A copy of Index, Proof of farmer from 1951, Revenue receipt, Identitiy card & 7/12 / 8 a utara of said land to Mamlatdar office.

5.0 The Notices were issued to all khatedars & No "Vandha" had come during a period of 30 days.

6.0 Now, The Circle officer has "Na Manjur" the said Nodh by giving a cause that as the Hak Kami is not between the same relationships, The said Nodh is being Na Manjur.

7.0 Now, I need Appeal ag. said order in Mamlatdar's office.

Can you kindly guide me the stand i should take in reply, Could you kindly provide me the details of Act / Rule / Section whereupon i can file my case appropriately. Also, If any Judgement is available then kindly provide me a copy of the same.

May kindly support me in this regards at your earliest. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 August 2016

You have posted that:

"2.0 Mr.Name had decided to relinquish his right of 107.48 Sq.Mtr Land to me at the cost of Rs.1.4 Lakhs."

"6.0 Now, The Circle officer has "Na Manjur" the said Nodh by giving a cause that as the Hak Kami is not between the same relationships, The said Nodh is being Na Manjur."

You are neither relatives nort Co-owners.

Apparently there is no defect with observation of CO duly conveyed to you.

Still you may obtain legal opinion from a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters, before you proceed on your own. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register