LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trinadh   02 August 2016

Will mutation process

My metarnal grand father had an agri land in kakinada.he got this land from his brothers wife as legal heir(no children to his brothr) through court.But it was not transferred to his name.He had only 2 daughtors.he made a will on me in may 2015(1st daughtor's son). Will was not registered. He died in aug 2015. I want to know is this will is valid and how to transfer the land on my name. Is no objection certificate required from my grand fathers daughtors and from my grand mother?

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2016

The decree from court to be produced to concerned revenue officer ( say Patwaari) for updation in mutation record.

The WILL, death certificate to be produced to concerned revenue officer ( say Patwaari) for updation in mutation record. If WILL is valid the revenue officer shall update you on current procedure that may involve NOC from legal heirs. Or the WILL may have to be probated.

Trinadh   02 August 2016

Is Probate of will compulsory in case of unregistered will?

Trinadh   02 August 2016

I am from andrapradesh, what is the procedure for mutation of unregistered will.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2016

Registerd or Unregistered WILL; The authority under whose jurisdiction the property falls can update you on procedure. Generically speaking; it may publish in 2 newspaper asking for objections and/or ask for NOC from legal heirs.

If contetsed WILL may to be probated.

Inquire from local authority.

It is mandatory to probate the WILL in presidential towns of  Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkotta.

Trinadh   02 August 2016

Thank you so much sir

Trinadh   02 August 2016

Can you guide me how to start my process. Can i aply direct to a thahasildar or for probate of will and which is beter? How much time it takes to probate? How much fees i have to pay for probate in andra pradesh? What are abstructions during the process of probate?

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     02 August 2016

You have to apply probate of will and obtain probate from court

Trinadh   03 August 2016

How to prove genuiness of a will?what is the process for probate of will? What will ask court to prove genuiness of will?

Trinadh   09 August 2016

I met a local lawyer,he said its not compulsary to probate a will in andhra pradesh. But some says its compulsury, what is correct in case of unregistered will?

Trinadh   09 August 2016

I met a local lawyer,he said its not compulsary to probate a will in andhra pradesh. But some says its compulsury, what is correct in case of unregistered will?

Trinadh   10 August 2016

If noc given by all legal heirs then probate is compulsory for unregistered will? As of my knowledge probate takes long time so is there any alternate process?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register