LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mallesh   20 July 2016

property case

my great grandfather property after his death transferred to my father and his brother not by gift or will. I have any right in that property.they have any right to sale with out notifying me. is there any chance to enter my name in MRO office records through MRO

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2016

Its not ancestral property. so no forced share exists

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     20 July 2016

The property is not falling within the definition of ancestral property and so no right devolves upon you by operation of law

mallesh   24 July 2016

respected sr,that property is agriculture land.my great grandfather not registered to his sons&grandsons.still patta is in the name of my great grandfather but after his death in MROrecords his grandsons entered their names as aright to use the property but not as a pattadar.there is no pass book&registration papers in the name of my father&his brother till now(grand sons).so now tell me i have any right or not.if yes what steps i should take

mallesh   27 July 2016

my father brother had no children. In my thought its ancestral property so my question is I have equal share with my father and his brother or I have only share in my father part. please tell me.my father brother can sell his part to anyone without our permission. is it legal?please give right suggestion.

mallesh   27 July 2016

my father brother had no children. In my thought its ancestral property so my question is I have equal share with my father and his brother or I have only share in my father part. please tell me.my father brother can sell his part to anyone without our permission. is it legal?please give right suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register