LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     15 July 2016

Trademark or copyrights

Dear Sir, Requesting information regarding to restrict uses of particular name / character in English / Hindi / Marathi.. for any commercial pupose, whether it is profit or not profit organization except me or my firm. Where do i need to register and what, it is trademark or copyright or anything else..

If expecting any agency who can carry this work on behalf of me.

Thanks & regards.

Pramod..

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Hello sir Myself Balachander Reddy,(LLM IPRs) fm Hyd.if u need our legal advice u can contact me at my email... juristybcreddy@gmail.com thnk u...Balachander Reddy,advocate

Umesh   11 August 2016

Hi,

Am looking for Trade MArk Registration Firm in Mumbai,

Pls update contact details.

Ty

Umesh

compliance   12 August 2016

you need to ask expert.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 August 2016

Dear Client,

You need  to register  with copy Rights  Act  and it t is  your copy right. Anybody interferes with your use  of name or translate in  Hindi, Marathi or any similar character would be breaching copy right law. Anyway, what is the  thing or book or work   which  you've  created for  the protection of which you  are claiming copy Right?Please let me know..

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     02 September 2016

Dear Mam, Ms. Usha Kapoor,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion, I want to start a enterprise business with my family Name (SURNAME - Name of business) When I am starting business, I will spend money on advertisement and other activity which will popular my business and name of my firm too.

In future, any of my family member or other member with similar surname OR any other people can use the same name for their business activity, business activity can be anything, profit or non profit.

I want to stop them using same name for their business.

Please suggest..

Thanks & regards.

Pramod Uchitkar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register