LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joseph (doctor)     03 July 2016

Money wired valuntarily to my account before marriage

when my FIL approached me with marriage proposal I hesitated bcoz I have my educational loans to b cleared and I being doctor aiming for postgraduate studies and also I said I can't bear marriage expences as iam from middle class , he is retired excise dsp and wanted a grand gala marriage.then he convinced me that he will pay the loan,give money for marriage expences if that's the only thing making me hesitate to marry his daughter...so he transfered money to my account and of which half was used to clear my loans,half was spent on marriage...after marriage he insisted me to leave my parents and reside at his residence with my wife which I rejected and he made my wife file 498a,and case on dp act...now how can I b saved of this mayham he planned on me...I have his daughters cal recording saying the cases were to threaten me only and cases are false...pls suggest me how to counter this bank transaction,to what extent this cal recording helps me?...pls help...if iam to b guilty didn't he b guilty for giving dowry?...pls help my family...suggest me ways to save my family...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register