Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Das   01 July 2016

Income certificate

Sir?Madam

I belong to OBC community in Assam and i have the OBC certificate. I want to apply for non-creamy layer certificate to get the benefit of reservation. For that i need to produce income certificate of parents. My father has already expired and my mother has annual income of just above 1 lakhs so she does not have any income tax return . we do not have any BPL ration card and we stay in a rented house. Can anyone tell me the process of obtaining Income Certificate for the above purpose. Can my mother make an affidavit of such income. will the circle office issue income certificate on the basis of affidavit. I in a private firm and get barely 10000 p.m

Learning

5 Replies

loyolagbabu (Assistant)     01 July 2016

OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate doesn't consider your income, so it doesn't matter whether you earn 10,000 or 10 Lacs per month. Secondly, it is also not purely based on income alone. For instance, if agriculture land is beyod threshold fixed in your mother name, even then you are not eligible for certificate. But as per your claim, you seem to be eligible. Submit, an application to revenue officials. In some states they insist income certificate for your mother. But since OBC and Income certificate are done by the same officials, it can go hand in hand.

loyolagbabu (Assistant)     01 July 2016

OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate doesn't consider your income, so it doesn't matter whether you earn 10,000 or 10 Lacs per month. Secondly, it is also not purely based on income alone. For instance, if agriculture land is beyod threshold fixed in your mother name, even then you are not eligible for certificate. But as per your claim, you seem to be eligible. Submit, an application to revenue officials. In some states they insist income certificate for your mother. But since OBC and Income certificate are done by the same officials, it can go hand in hand.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2016

Organization : Assam e-District Service Portal
Facility : Apply for Income Certificate

Home Page :https://edistrict.assamgov.in/edistrict/HomeServiceLevels.php?serid=22
Download herehttps://www.statusin.in/uploads/4921-22.pdf

Gaurav Das   02 July 2016

Originally posted by : loyolagbabu

Sir , we are tenants and do not possess any land or building in our name. I wanted to know whether tenants can get income certificate or one must have to be pwner of land

Srinivas Rao V   04 July 2016

Follow the steps:

1. Ask your mother to take income certificate from her Employer. 

2. Go to MRO (Mandal Revenue Office) office and take an application for Income certificate. Fill it and enclose the certificate issued by your mother's Employer and submit the same to MRO. You will get the Income certificate issued by MRO in a week days.... 

Regards,

Srinivas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register