LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky   29 June 2016

498a charge sheet

good morning friends nd experts. I was been accused of 498a,307,494,406,144,107,323,34,125,dv,hma24 etc charge sheet filed in 498 case 307,494,406 dropped Also mentioned they were been approached for 406 recovery multiple time but they didn't response. But police kept 498a in the cs nd also mentioned she was been tortured for dowry from us and as witness her family members one police officer and doctor from municipality hospital mentioned. And showed me as hidden absconded nd asked for warrent on me. Is it any cause of worry sir. Other 8 of my family members accused got bail. Mine was pendinfg for 406 recovery. Freshly applied again by my lawyer after charge sheet been filed. All the cases r false i have multiple proff of it. Rather me and my family members are tortured physicaly have audiovisual proff. Pls guide i have my lawyer who looking after but i want to have experts opinions from here. I had always been guided here in this fouram by renowned learned persons multiple time. So seeking for your valuable help once again. Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Khush   29 June 2016

first of all try to get anticipatory bail from the court, then fight the case on merits, 

keep ur evidence intact and handy, that will help u to prove ur innocense

A walk alone (-)     29 June 2016

Take opinion or help of some experience lawyer of your locality to get anticipatory bail. Dnt worry brother once you get bail you are free man. She has file case let her prove her allegation in court. Keep your evidence safe and keep collecting more evidence. These evidence will help you in this case and divorce case if you file.

Rocky   01 July 2016

I filed divorce case before on cruelty grd. I have multiple audiovisual proofs of phisical torture. On revenge she filed all these false cases. 494,406 nd 307 was dropped in the chargesheet. 144,107 dropped in the court. 498a nd 34,506 r there in the charge sheet. But in CS it is also there that she was been tortured dont know how police after knowing the facts nd evidence wrote something like that. Saying CS is like that only. Even IO requested for warrent on me to the court. My lawyer is saying will b helpfull for AB otherwise no requirement on AB. I am bit confused.

A walk alone (-)     04 July 2016

May be police has taken bribe from her side. Dnt wry apply AB. Police can write anything in charge sheet by taking bribe . In court she has to prove her allegation. Be aware our judicial system is almost corrupt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register