Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Gupta (Manager)     20 June 2016

Land acquisition dispute

Hi, 

I am Mohit Gupta from Gurgaon. I have purchased one flat in Dayanand Colony Gurgaon. This place is coming under revenure record of Gurgaon village and Municipal Carporation Gurgaon (as on date). When I buy this property, I have verified the revenue record on Patwari, the Jamabandi of that khasra no was on name of the Builder and this colony was an approved colony in Gurgaon MCG records. Therefore after done all the verification my flat was financed by Canara Bank(Canfin Homes).

Now we came to know HUDA is also claiming that they have acquired this LAND in 1988 and awarded in 2005, however the Builder and other colony people has not accepted compensation that time. HUDA has accepted that there was some faliure due to which still the properties are on the name of owners still after this aquisition. Still as per revenew records properties are not on the name of HUDA. Now HUDA want to construct an 30 Mtr wide Road on this land which will affect around 70 properties in between. 

Can somebody please suggest, 

Can HUDA do this ROAD consturction, beacuse 1. persons has not accepted compensation. 2. HUDA has not done anything with this LAND after 5 years of acquision. 3. Still property is on name of LAND owners not on the HUDA. 4. IS this aquisition is still VALID. 5. If anywhichway  HUDA construct this ROAD, how much compensation will be paid( as per 2015 or current date).

Thanks

Mohit Gupta

MOb: +91-9910192367

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register