LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

insv1971   20 June 2016

Family law

Sir, this a case of my brother-in-law.  He has married a very poor girl and not even taken any sort of dowry.  At present he is working in a cable company with a meagre salary of 9000/- per month.  Once his wife has gone without any notice to her mother's house and gone and filed a police complaint in her local police station.  After compromise, now she has come to her husband (my brother-in-law) house and harassing my brother in law for money, by scolding in all filthy language and even we have told her to go away from the house and she is refusing to go out of the house.  This is provocated by the girls parents especially the girls mother.  Both the couple do not have any children

Sir, would u give your valuable suggestions how to avail divorce.

If my brother in law has to serve a divorce petition, can it be served to his wife in her  in law house or to her parents house.  Kindly clarify because she is staying in her in laws house.

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     20 June 2016

D best thin iz u stay out of deir mrg n stop crying on behalf of ur BIL. dont say dat ur BIL did a great favour by mryng a poor girl. If it is pinching him he willcryout himself before us. So u dont decide his fate. Moreover blaming her is easy when we hav not heard her side of d story. Divorce is not always d remedy. Many lingering consequence follow thereafter. Mrg is a responsibility understanding n getng along are needed even with d 2nd woman den why not b so good with d 1st one itself . ......Cell: +91-91777-22930.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     20 June 2016

D best thin iz u stay out of deir mrg n stop crying on behalf of ur BIL. dont say dat ur BIL did a great favour by mryng a poor girl. If it is pinching him he willcryout himself before us. So u dont decide his fate. Moreover blaming her is easy when we hav not heard her side of d story. Divorce is not always d remedy. Many lingering consequence follow thereafter. Mrg is a responsibility understanding n getng along are needed even with d 2nd woman den why not b so good with d 1st one itself . ......Cell: +91-91777-22930.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2016

The petition could be served at her place of present residence.

(Guest)

Rightly advised by Shri P Venu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register