LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   17 June 2016

Advice n help wife deserted

125 crpc has been awarded to wife & I m paying it on monthly basis.....my question is my parents has kept money and shares under my name .....but bcz of my wife behaviour I have transferred everything back to them as a gift deed ......my case is under evidence stage now....only 125 crpc is filed no DV ......if I gave everything back to parents as its their money kept under my name...will it create any problem in court.They targeted my mother house but judge said it's nt mine...I m working in Pvt co....till now nothing has been proved by her....I know later they will be behind I.T return bcz all they need is money....

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     17 June 2016

valid proof of income can be determined by all source of income i.e. diect and indirect.

Hence what asset do u have that will be considered for granting as maintenance to ur  wife.

Chirag   17 June 2016

Sir I dnt hve any asset I.e property ......my parents had kept money n shares under my.name which I had given it back to them....interim maintenance is already granted now evidence stage is goin on .....if I prove her wrong will maintanance stop I dnt mind paying for my son....

Chirag   17 June 2016

My question was if I give back to my parents as its their money will that create problem in court in future .....

Mukesh sharma (job )     17 June 2016

Hi chirag you mother and father your responsibility and if you give them some money its not any poblem 

your wife claim your income not your mother and father income and property so if judge declaire maintaince your income 

so dont worry about it 

thnsk 

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     17 June 2016

As interim maint granted and evidence in progress.you concentrate on case.you may challenge interim maint order in superior court and be confident and defend case strongly. You can always challenge even judgement in superior court.good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register