LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     11 June 2016

Case details

Respected all, today i came to know that there is an accident case going on my wife since before marriage.

i have checked on e court and her name is in respondent along with one other person.

but her address given is of some hotel address

so if i want to check details of this case, please guide me if any way to check it

bcos on ecourt site case is still going on

so request you to please guide me for this

Learning

7 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     11 June 2016

In which court (Area) it is going on? what is the name of ur wife?

in nandurbar court

her name is dipali arun chaudhary

from 2014

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     11 June 2016

DOnt dig past, you might get more skeletons than u look for.  Enjoy present, if cant enjoy, take mutual divorce, can contact me if u want for divorce case file.

@eerangera sana

why not to dig past

we have compromise in her matter for everything

she lied about her education we let go

she lied about her skills we let go

how much to compromise and for MCD also we need to pay alimony for what we havent done???

are we ATm machines or we have money tree that whatever she ask we need to fulfill it???

and demand not fulfill than have to leave the house???

untill and unless these kind of girls been proven wrong this will become full time business to earn  money...

marry daugher to somewhere ask for unappropriate demands if not fulfill than go back to parental home and ask for divorce and huge amount for settelment??

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     11 June 2016

Originally posted by : Ronak
in nandurbar court

her name is dipali arun chaudhary

from 2014

No records found for name dipali arun chaudhary.  What is the matter?

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     11 June 2016

Originally posted by : Ronak
@eerangera sana

why not to dig past

we have compromise in her matter for everything

she lied about her education we let go

she lied about her skills we let go

how much to compromise and for MCD also we need to pay alimony for what we havent done???

are we ATm machines or we have money tree that whatever she ask we need to fulfill it???

and demand not fulfill than have to leave the house???

untill and unless these kind of girls been proven wrong this will become full time business to earn  money...

marry daugher to somewhere ask for unappropriate demands if not fulfill than go back to parental home and ask for divorce and huge amount for settelment??

Ronak Singh,

I can understand your plight. Marriage ws sacred 40 years back, not anymore.  Now it is next big business after betting in cricket.  Laws are not proper.  You have to play within the rules, and you can.  What you need is head long lawyer.  You can contact me in private to get good ideas how not to pay alimmony to wife and also get divoarce.

please find the attachment 

Attached File : 348038 20160611223422 506623278 case status search by petitioners respondents name.pdf downloaded: 170 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register