LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagarjuna   11 June 2016

Can i ask for proof?

hello sir some one filed a case against me under 366 ipc.

i married the victim girl on 29/05/2013.

then we went to S.P office for protection. A.S.P sent us to D.S.P for counselling. local M.L.A called the D.S.P then victim was taken from me forecebly. police kept me police station for one night adn threatened me.

a day after my parent come to police station they allowed me to go out, after three months i sent a lawyer notice to victim under restitution of conjugal rights, after receiving the notice, they filed acase under section 354 D, court aquitted me.

after completion of 8 months 29/05/2013 to 04/01/2014 father of the victim filed a case under sections 366, 420.

we are living in a remoted town no lawyer is not willing to take my case, because M.LA involved in this case.

a few days back sessions judge questioned me where is your lawyer i said i want to do self defence, he sujested me go adn enguage with lawyer. but i dont trust the legal aid he live just behind MLA house he has contacts with him.

can i ask question in court " whether they have any proof to say that his daughter was kidnaped/abuducted?" because case was filed after 8 months, mean while they file one more case, i sent them legal notice,

is it right to ask question?

please sujest me.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2016

Your duty is to answer properly to the questions imposed on you in the court. after answering, you  can add your version whatever you want to tell to the judge. You have to be obediant to the court order.

nagarjuna   11 June 2016

hello sir, my question is complainant said something base less,

in the cross of complainant can i ask him like this " do you have any proof to say that your daughter was kidnapped/abducted, or marriage was performed against her will?" because case filed after 8 moths compleion. "i mean did they give complaint to the police regarding his daughter missing"

this question can useful for me or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register