LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radha   07 June 2016

Moser baer & bartronics fccb default

Since 2011, Bartronics & Moser Baer Failed to pay all their investors anything upon the maturity of FCCB bonds. They have even failed to restructure the bonds. Whenever anyone contacts their Investor relation team they simply refuse to answer any questions. Every time we hear the news about these companies they are expanding in to Solar and wind etc....Is there anything investors can do? Why is SEBI not helping investors? These type of companies give India a bad name and set a bad precedent  for other companies to do the same. Recently I heard companies like GTL Infrastructure also realised SEBI can not do much to a defaulting company so they also started defaulting on their restructured bonds. Soon many companies you have invested in will also start defaulting. What can Investors do? Please Help stop this trend.

The email for bartronics Investor Relation is : investors@bartronics.com

The email for Moser Baer Investor Relation is : ir@moserbaer.in

If you get any response from them about the FCCBs please post it on this forum I am not able to get any reply from them. I hope someone on this forum will be able to guide.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 June 2016

Sir, 

Write the complaint of fraud against them to the Crime Branch and see the results. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Mohan   21 June 2016

Radha, I am also having the same problem with FCCB investments. FCCB investments are so risky, I think everyone should avoid them unless they are secured. Never buy bonds which are unsecured.

Hundereds of companies have defaulted on their FCCB (forign currency convertable bond) obligations.

I am new to this forum but do any lawyers on this forum have any suggestions? Is anyone able to help?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register