LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     11 June 2016

Improve justice

Is there a forum in India to improve functioning of constitutional mechinary?

I wish to participate in such forum with suggestions to improve judiciary

Learning

25 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2016

LCI  is best platform but maximum registered lawyers must give their responses in time. Online petitions submissions must be allowed. All documents works must be provided through online by govt. departments/court section offices.Section 89 of the Civil Procedure Code (CPC) provides for alternate dispute redressal mechanisms (ADRs). After issues are framed, cases can be referred to appropriate ADRs. Streamlining this process can reduce the time and other costs of justice.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     11 June 2016

As of the forum, LCI has different sorts of members, discusses variety of issues & LCI in itself can be made into that top notch portal.

The heading & the body of the query are different aspects.  Both the aspects makes lot of sense in the present day context. As of today, I may not be as much competent in the later aspect & this post is for the former.

True democracy means that every citizen who is expected to contribute be consulted when decisions that affect the masses are taken. Today technology affords that. The Law should be suitably amended & newer aspects be imbibed.

This portal need discuss the real life happenings, law, the way it got/is being administered & the dimensions etc.

Deepak Dang   12 June 2016

WHY IMPROVEMENT NEEDED: Every system needs regular improvement for the benefit of society, for whom laws are enacted.  

We have digitized causes list of every day & justice delivered in a particular case on internet site of all H.Cs. ^ Apex court of India & other countries too.  We have enacted IT ACT too.

Positive Affect: No. of cases will be reduced thereby requirement of additional judges/ benches/Tribunals.  Wrong doers will reduce cases as decisions will be fast enough.  Really needy society will come with a confidence that justice weill be done in their life.  Crimefree state dream can come true.

Adverse effect on employment of Advocates, Notary Public & Typist in courts besides other employees: Off course it will be.  But in the common interest of society it is to be taken in larger perspective.  The dictum of justice, "Justice delayed justice denied" will be followed. The employment of advocates will be protected as drafting will be needed from them besides attending video conferencing.  E-stamping has started to reduce no. of stamp vendor & to avoid duplicate ones.

Overall it is required urgently:  It can be read in judgement: 

Standard Chartered Bank vs Dharminder Bhohi & Ors on 13 September, 2013: Author: D Misra Bench: Anil R. Dave, Dipak Misra

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION

CIVIL APPEAL NO. 8486 OF 2013

(Arising out of S.L.P. (C) No. 12292 of 2012)

Standard Chartered Bank … Appellant Versus  Dharminder Bhohi and others                  …Respondents

J U D G M E N T

Dipak Misra, J.

Leave granted.

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     12 June 2016

I am NO stranger to digitization. I have been a party to setting up of West La India. I set up database of caselaw and assisted in integrating Indian caselaw data with Westlaw India.

However I find there is no ledership in legal community for setting up some facility to improve justice delivery.

I am looking for such a community through which I can contribute.

Such measures will reduce cost of justice to ordinary citizens, improve quality of justice, reduce case load in courts; the benefits to society will far out weigh the social cost.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     12 June 2016

Noble thought. Dependable leader is definitely an asset. Sir, You can get variety of members on LCI. These members can get more expertise. LCI could be used as the platform you are seeking. Issues could be addressed professionally. 

Sir, you could as well be that leader. Members will feel happy with good leadership. Let the beginning be made somewhere. In this context, it is pertinent to note that LCI has facility for both open communicaion & personal communication, PM (Personal Message).

Deepak Dang   18 June 2016

Thanks to those who liked the thread referred above  I suggest LCI forumn to think over & post.

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     18 June 2016

If there such a forum I will paricipate.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     19 June 2016

Sir,

Pl. be assured that we can make this forum into that world class, vibrating platform. Make a starting. Let us see.

It would be nice if thread/s are started on '"Improving the functioning of the Constitutional machinery", "Improving the Judiciary" & even other such relevant, hot topics, needs. You may make a reference here.

We would contribute the best possible. It/they could be moderated & the refined thought, if it comes to it could even be taken up for action too.

T V Krishnamurthy (None)     19 June 2016

In view of the fact that I am an ordinary citizen I cannot lead but only contribute.

Constitutional Machhinary.

If finance minister could stop pension for government servants and at the same time introduce pension for elected represntatives - do we really need this parliament?

I some times wish I had taken to revolution as a youngster than live long as I do to regret my folly in youth

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     20 June 2016

Absolutely true. I feel pain in every alphabet, every blank space in the recording. There is more to the unsaid than what has been said & really weep from the deep of my heart.

Similar facts:

1. A high caliber, genius, technocrat had reached a topmost post in the mid 30s. He left this permanent job, applied for the post of Director elsewhere & got selected at the National Lab in the open competition. This lab was earmarked to be closed. But, this Director, through his ingenuity, 24 hour TOIL, honesty earned surplus funds for the lab. Over the 11 plus years, this nobe hearted got promotions for his peers, juniors & even recruited a student. Then, the same mouths that got all sorts of choice succor from him badmouthed at him when he was supposed to have taken over as Director General. That Noble hearted, able leader was shamed before everybody & these s/hes have mercilessly grabbed all that he had earned & are claiming to be big this & big that, top this & top that. I SEE THAT THE POST OF DIRECTOR IS CONTRACTUAL.& THAT STU-DEEENT, CLEEERKS, OFF-ishers, PEE-ONS ETC ARE PEEEEERMANENT & WILL GET PENSION TOO. What are these absurd Rules?

2. People were in Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha. People defeated them / their party. They have changed their address from one state to another. The Parties have got them elected. Enough of damage has already happened.

-----------------XXXXXXXXXXX---------------

Am so appalled at the heart’s venting by the elderly. Some people derive something or other in prodding peers, juniors & getting them trapped in the machine---ry. 4/5 mortals did that with me too & I  weep EVERYDAY at what those mortals did themselves, did through machi-NARY etc etc. I cry, get frustrated, get angry & definitely desire that positive change, for  the unseen's sake, God's sake.

Ills are there in the rules, people, way some mortals use them in their own case vis-à-vis neutrals persons etc. Prayer for Justice.

It is imperative on the elite society to cooperate with one another & help cage the beast, lest the beast creates more chaos, havoc on the victim & then on others too.

Sir, Please be sure, God will enable you get the sort of respect, returns that you desire for your own worthwhile contributions. Elderly need nurture the youngsters. You could help pick concepts & work them up.

Deepak Dang   21 June 2016

In view of the fact that I am an ordinary citizen I cannot lead but only contribute.

Constitutional Machhinary.  If finance minister could stop pension for government servants ..... is a fact. we need ways & means to tell all parlimentarians that they are civil servants only as their bread & butter comes from our pocket. I put certain examples for PM/ head oof parliament:

. Today's agenda havre to finish by voting or discussion.

- GSTor any bill if admitted by maximum states having maximum poulation will have to be passed 7 tested constitutionally by SCI.

- Any party creating vote banks by terrorizing minority/SC/ST/backwards/upward class/creed /color/ gender discrimination" etc. will be delisted as party & their emblem will be taken away for next parliamentary & next Vidhansabha election for "free & fair elections", main spirit of constitution.  Its restoration will be by constitutional bench of SCI.

JUDICIARY: Record of dates digitized in H.C & SCI, it must be done in lower court too.

- Impart next order on next done-two dates.

- The advocate appeared in one court but infection in stomuch in next court must not be allowed practizing for one year.

- Non presentation/ delayed presentation of accused, witnesses should be heavily penalized Ist time & next time more than 15 days salary, IIIrd time one month salary followed by Departmental enquiiry for major vigilace action & so on.

Then see the result.

Constitutional Machhinary.  If finance minister could stop pension for government servants ..... is a fact. we need ways & means to tell all parlimentarians that they are civil servants only as their bread & butter comes from our pocket. I put certain examples for PM/ head oof parliament:

- GSTor any bill if admitted by maximum states having maximum poulation will have to be passed 7 tested constitutionally by SCI.

- Any party creating vote banks by terrorizing minority/SC/ST/backwards/upward class/creed /color/ gender discrimination" etc. will be delisted as party & their emblem will be taken away for next parliamentary & next Vidhansabha election for "free & fair elections", main spirit of constitution.  Its restoration will be by constitutional bench of SCI.

JUDICIARY: Record of dates digitized in H.C & SCI, it must be done in lower court too.

- The advocate appeared in one court but infection in stomuch in next court must not be allowed practizing for one year.

- Non presentation/ delayed presentation of accused, witnesses should be heavily penalized Ist time & next time more than 15 days salary, IIIrd time one month salary followed by Departmental enquiiry for major vigilace action & so on.

Then see the result.

Then see the result.

Parlimenterans: Citizens Right to recall, suspend & terminate permanently:  The Constitution has its begining by words "Govt. of the people, Govt. for the people & by the people"  Second Parliamentarians are civil servant then: it includes a right to recall, suspend & terminate permanently their civil servant as  Parlimenterans have been given powers & they frequently use it to terrorize civil servants.

The only thing is it should be openly discussed file PIL with SCI & get clarification. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register