Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     08 June 2016

Resignation & pf details

Hi ,

Iam working in medium scale company.actually my notice period is 2 months,but i am not willing to work as per notice period .as per doc(appoinment letter)  they mentioned either to work or pay 2 months salary.whether we need to pay only Basic pay salary or total month salary.

2)How to tansfer PF from one company to other company 

PLease help me, if there is any GO kindly inform i'll go through that

thank you

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 June 2016

Sir as u sign bond u need to pay the amount or work  ther is no any option.

Take the receipt of first employer and transfer it to second employer to transfer PPF.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2016

NO mention of any bond is seen in the query.

The querist has posted that:

"

Hi ,

Iam working in medium scale company.actually my notice period is 2 months,but i am not willing to work as per notice period .as per doc(appoinment letter)  they mentioned either to work or pay 2 months salary.whether we need to pay only Basic pay salary or total month salary.

2)How to tansfer PF from one company to other company 

PLease help me, if there is any GO kindly inform i'll go through that

thank you"

>>> 

You may post the exact extract from appointment letter on termination/resignation. ( Noted: 60days as per your post).

What is your designation  and nature of duties in offer/appointment letter and on record/ in practise? Did you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Could anyone cancell/amend your recommendations?

You were in which state ?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial (e.g IT company) ?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation?

Are you a member of employees/trade unions?

What was your last drawn salary?

You were under probation/confirmed?

Do you have acknowledgment of notice of resignation and its POD?

Did you tender final resignation? Did you write to appointing authority/MD etc that on dated................Mr/Ms..................asked you to stop coming to office?

Do you have salary slips of all months, last month,PF a/c slip of each year, Form16, FnF statement?

Has employer supplied anything to you in writng, till date?

Did you record the calls etc?

What was the max. number of employees this company had any point of time?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2016

You can submit PF tranbfer forms (under proper acknowledgment and keep copies) thru your next employer.

goutam123456 (students)     10 June 2016

Sir

I am working at Private Law College as an cotractual Employee ( 3 years Contract), but currently i want to quiet from the college, but i dont know, what is the notice period requierd , so kindly give a suggestion as per west bengal law rules 

thanking you sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 June 2016

@ goutam123456

Repeated query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Notice-period-138260.asp

Maintain one thread. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register