Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     07 June 2016

Divorce help

Hi,

My wife and i got seperated more then 2 years 8 months now. She filed cases against me in  police station .. womens cell etc etc no one took her complaint after 1 year because she was wrong.

later she filed 498 dvc , rcr and mainatance and i been paying her mainatnce from last 7 months.i filed custody of child.. she did not let me see my kid.

i filed for divorce which she never came later.. she filed in high court for transfer for case and they approved and she wanted to cancel all cases she put against me . judge did not appoved that and he gave order to complete the cases in next 6 months.. does it favour me anything ?? please advice

Learning

8 Replies

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     08 June 2016

Agree with above advicce.

oxy (mba)     08 June 2016

ok thanks 

what are the cons of speedy trails ??

A walk alone (-)     09 June 2016

Speedily trials will be good for you if magistrate follow order. If you get decision in your favour then it may be helpful in your divorce case.

oxy (mba)     11 June 2016

how can i make them to convert divorce fight with mutual

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     11 June 2016

Give money, loads of it, they convert mutual automatic, yu get easi divorce, in 6 month.  DOnt be stingi, spend mony like salman, u can come out of ne case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2016

It seems to be a favorable situation to you. 

Since she has offered to withdraw the false cases, you may capitalise the situation in your favor during trial by extracting the same through her mouth while cross examining her.

This may fetch you acquittal. 

You can think about mutual consent divorce by converting the existing contested divorce after that.

oxy (mba)     13 June 2016

she is not ready for mutual.. she is like she wont get married and make sure i wont get married to any one.

what kinda evidence is helpful during divorce argument

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : oxy
she is not ready for mutual.. she is like she wont get married and make sure i wont get married to any one.

what kinda evidence is helpful during divorce argument

Then maybe she made up her mind to go for liveinrelationship, you also go for live in, why bother so much about marrage? Stay married to her, let her stay married to you, u just concentrate on getting out of false cass.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register