LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mubina mukard   31 May 2016

Father property dispute

hello my name is mubina and i am from ankleshwar gujarat , My father  died in 2013 and had left one house in which i am staying with my mother , my mother is second wife of my father and my father 1st wife died in accident , now my fathers 1st  wife have 3 childern 2  women one man  and all are settled and having their own childern all are well settled , and  i have only house  in which i am staying with my mom as i am unmarried , now i am want to sell this house for my further studeis i had post my house ad on paper for NOC , but my fathers 1st wife childrens sent me objection letter and asking share in house  , i already transfer house  from my father name to mother name so can you please tell me if i sell it silently with action they can take on us or what i should have to do ?

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 May 2016

What is the nature of the property and how did it got transferred from your father to your mother's name

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 May 2016

What is the nature of the property and how did it got transferred from your father to your mother's name

rashesh (manager)     31 May 2016

HI ,

I WANT TO KNOW MY WIFE RIGHT ON HER FATHER PROPERTY , AS HER STEP MOTHER STAY ON THAT FLAT. HER FATHER HAD GIVEN THE LETTER TO THE SOCIETY THAT AFTER MY DEALTH THIS PROPERTY SHOULD BE TRANSFER ON HER NAME AND HE HAD FILE THE LATEST NOMINATION FORM ON HER NAME. PLS HELP TO GET HER RIGHT.

THE REGISTAR SAY THAT YOUR WIFE IS ASSOCIATE MEMBER AND SHE HAD NO RIGHT ON THE FLAT AND 100 RIGHT GOES TO THE HER STEP MOTHER. 

PLS HELP ME

mubina mukard   01 June 2016

hello Mr saravanan s   , the property is transfered from father to mother name because  my father had kept nominee as my mother so it got transferd and we were not aware about my step families  ,  one more question u have .  Do my stepbrothers have any right on My mothers name properties or funds ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register