Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munirathnam (Scientist)     27 January 2010

Flase 498A

Dear All,

My wife filed 498A on me and on my relatives. The complaint version and the police charge sheet version is 100% different. For none of the allegation in the complaint, charge sheet is matching. No investigation details in the chargesheet for the complaint allegations.

As per complaint and charge sheet allegations, place of occurance is Bangalore. Where as police did investigation at Hyderabad and got the witnesses (my wife blood relatives). The witnesses statements (CrPC-161) are not supporting either complaint (written by my wife) or police charge sheet. I donot know how police prepared the charge sheet.

Now my wife filed CrPC-125 after 1.5 years of filing 498A. Now my wife said totally different story which is almost 100% different to police investigation. None of her 498A allegations are repeated, but still she is alleging that due to cruelty she is living away from hysband hance need maintenance 30,000/- per month. 

The main allegations in her written complaint (498A) are only two vague statements:

1. Husband harassed for additional dowry,

2. Forcibly her pregnancy is aborted

Now n CrPC-125 these two allegations were not at all repeated  because she came to know that I have doctor reports that show that she was carrying preganncy till she left me at Bangalore. 

What can I do now ....how to get out of these cases fast ...

Kindly advice.

Learning

1 Replies

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     27 January 2010

Please go through www.498a.org , you will have a idea...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register