LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh   23 May 2016

How long it will take to get divorce.?

Hello friends, Pls help me .me and my wife were living separatly for past 1year.so many problems in my life because of my mother in law. My wife is central govt employ..she didnt came to our house since she went for delivery.. I have an son.he was 1.5 yrs old. They are asking me to live with my wifes family.i dont agree with them.. I have two questions. Should i have to pay "jeevanamsam" or not..? Because she is govt employ.i dont have any assets in my name. How long it will take to get me divorce.if suppose she dont agree for divorce.(Yes, they planned to postponed divorce to take revenge). Pls advice me friends. Am much worried about the situation.and am unable to concentrate in my business and life. Hope you peoples understand my situation. Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Any priest can marry two people, no court, no police and no lawyer is needed to start a marriage. Once such tragedy has taken place all doors get closed. To get a divorce you need to fight in court for at least 5-10 years. Only fast way to get divorce is have consent of both sides. Other way to approach situation is to "go your own way" and dump your regard for this messed up socio-legal idea of marriage. Once you dump your own adherence and belief in this scam you automatically become a free man. Love anyone you want and live with anyone you want. Forget the wife and the legal system. Find a new woman to love (single, widow or divorcee) and just dump the ex wife from your mind. If she find out and files cases and proves that you are in a new relationship outside marriage - maximum she can get a divorce from court. That too will take decades of running in courts. Let her do it and grey her hair in process. Best of luck.

antony JP (teacher)     23 May 2016

You have to provr that she is a govt employee.....divorce is not a easy to get....you should have a good ground and evidence....

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 May 2016

U cannot predict time limit for the divorce proceedings,there could many twists and turns.She is not eligible for any kind of maintenance from U but U have a financial obligation towards UR son.

(Guest)

Go for settlement, take mutual divorce, rest all haste and waste.

(Guest)
Best answer by auto hide .direshuffle garu go ahead all the best

A walk alone (-)     23 May 2016

Dnt apply for divorce its a long procedure only wastage of time and money court only give dates you have to run several years for divorce. Better start live in relationship. Live in relationship is not crime if you get child its not crime. Forget her and child find some one else start live in relationship. If she get information she can only file case on you divorce it will take long time yo per to prove her case. Let her roam court. Let her waste time and money. Live your life happy.

suresh   24 May 2016

What are expenses for divorce.??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register