Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar Singh (QA)     17 May 2016

Icici personal loan

Hi Sir,

I took a Personal Loan from ICICI in 2009 and I paid around 4 EMI's. I lost my job and I lost contact with the ICICI team as my details were changed. I started getting calls from ICICI to pay the loan. I told them that I am not in a position to make the payment. They started calling my Uncle, Aunt, Mom and Friends. Thinking that I am a criminal. They are harrasing me to the core. I even told them that once I get the money I will settle the account. I need sometime. They have informed me to make a payment of 8000 which I paid, then I also paid 1000 twice. I am yet to get the money from my friends and then I will repay the loan, they are not able to understand that. They are calling my relatives and speaking to them about my character.

Please help !!

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2016

Pay their money

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2016

Pay their money

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 May 2016

The limitation is reset from the date from which you have made part payment.

M/s ICICI has no right to spread whispers/dialogues about your charachter.

Your uncles,aunts have not borrowed from M/s ICICI and hence M/s ICICI has no business to haunt them and you thru them.

Such act may be illegal, criminal.

There are many threads on M/s ICICIat LCI ;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?dir=forum&q=harrassment+by+ICICI+bank+recovery+agents&B1=GO#.VzsQvTV97IU

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp#.VzsRDTV97IU

You may go thru these and act as deemed fit.

In future don't borrow if you can't pay.

icicibankcare (Bank)     18 May 2016

Dear Mr. Singh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (
a3a00t) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register