Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aaditya   16 May 2016

What is steps will be takken by delhi caw cell

Hello Experts,

My marriage was done in april 2015.During this My wife has spent 3 to 4 month only with me.

Before 1.5 months she had placed a complaint in delhi CAW cell with lota of fake threats againstme and my familly members.

-

I was agreed to stay with her spaerate from my parents on her demand.But I told her that I would shift only in that case when she will back all false allegations on me and my familly members.

-

But recently I have lost my job and she has asked infront of CAW cell sub inspector to put FIR against me because I have left my JOB to torture her.But CAW cell told her that it seems that she does not wants to live with me.

-

In my recent counselling session I have given a letter in writting that I am ready to keep my wife saperate from my familly.but she has refused my proposal.

-

My wife' Mother threaten me that they will go in court infront of CAW cell and will not come more in CAW cell for counselling.

-

CAW cell has given me a copy of stridhan in that list my wife has told that they had given 4 lack amount at the time of marriage(false and they have shown the images of before marriage bariksha sagun in which they are giving me some amount of thousands as a sagun even I had refused it but they have told me that it is shagun and I have to took).

-

Even I have this type of image of my brother in law marriage could I submit these as reference of my facts?.

The list has jwelleries of my wifes which is already kept at her parents house as she has accepted it infront of Police when she has left my home without permission of me.

-

I have police thana received letter written by my wife regarding this reference.But She is saying that I have purchased all police in front of CAW cell.and the letter was written forcly even I have vedio recording of it where her 5 to 8 relatives were present including her brother and parents.I have already shown this letter copy infront of CAW cell.

-

Please suggest me what should be the next step of CAW cell against me and I should take steps from my side.

-

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

A walk alone (-)     16 May 2016

CAW cell already understood that she dnt want to live with you. If case get registered then take bail and try for quash in HC on the basis of recording and images. It seems that she dnt want to live with you. They can only harass you. Try to reconcile. If its fail go MCD and live a peaceful life. If case not registered or quash you can also apply divorce on cruelty base because she has file false allegations on you.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     17 May 2016

Arrange loan/cash for paying one time alimony, take mutual divorce, best option.  Secure anticipatory bail for yourself and all your family members so that you wont face arrest and spend time in lockup or jail.

(Guest)

CAW cell cannot do anything to you. If she goes to register case and fight, she will eventually lose but the process will take 10 years. Don't bow down to extortion. See if she takes some money and goes for mutual divorce. If not then let her do what she wants. Pay money to lawyer to defend case and let her bang head in courts till her hair turn grey. Allegations are worthless, she needs proof to back her claims which is impossible to find for false allegations. Find a girlfriend and start a new love life for yourself. Never marry an Indian girl unless you are muslim and can do simple triple talaq. Hindu marriage is a dead institution - just a matter of time before it goes extinct. Sooner society understands this the better.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register