LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Spelling mistake rectification by Court decree

Dear readers Warm regards, Members of forum, I have a spelling mistake in SSC, HSC and even on graduation certificate in my middle name.yet my name is correctly spelt in all other documents. I am aware of gazette notification for name change. I want a uniformity in my name appearing in all certificates and documents. I have little knowledge of rectification in name by Court decree. I can prove that a minor mistake in my middle name is because of clerkage error, and for evidence I can place before my results and fees receipt starting from standard 1 to standard 10 during my school. Now this very minor error I need to rectify, but of course for avoiding future doubts and especially for passport. So, can this forum will guide me with steps to be followed for obtaining a court order, binding on all. And also before which court I have to file petition/suite etc, eg district session court or high court or magistrate court. Thank you all for your kind help Have a great day Shabi

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 May 2016

Typing can be rectified but only after verificaation. Consult local lawyer for this.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register