Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shadow_of_law (Selfemployed)     12 May 2016

Right to knowledge and govt employee

Dear Learned one,

I am working under Central Govt. Before getting appointed as govt employee I had taken admission to LLB. Due to my appointment and posting in remote area I could not continue and complete the LLB. But now I cannot die wihtout completing my dream of studying Law. Ater 5 years service under central govt, I again got admission in one of the nearby colleges hiding the fact of my employment. 

Now the hidden fact is known to the principal of my college and he is asking to get NOC from my appointing authority for continuing my study which may not be possible under the circumstances.

Please advise me how can I proceed further. Can there be restriction on a person's desire to gain knowlegde. I know I have to loose something to gain something more valuable. Please suggest any way out.

Thanks and Regards

Santosh

Learning

2 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     12 May 2016

Hi. NOC is compulsory. You can get NoC from your department head or apply for study leave

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 May 2016

You should have got permission and availed study leave from your department head before joining as it's a full time course.now it will be difficult for you to get permission and you might be subjected to departmental action

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register