Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     09 May 2016

Please help me experts

DEAR AND RESPECTED EXPERTS OF THE FORUM,

MY WIFE HAS FILLED TWO FAKED CASES AGAINST ME IN THE FAMILY COURT FOR DIVORCE AND FOR ORNAMENTS AND MONEY..........

1)she has submitted a faked rent agreement in the court. How can i see and verify it ?

2)she has not submitted any evidences and also not mentioned about them in the petition Can she win the case even without evidences?

3)should i wait till the trail to tell the judge about the faked address? because she has has filled the fake address to get jurdiction in a court where her cousin practises as an advocate.

I truely say that the address given in the court and rent agreemnet is fraud.

4)she left me in february 2016 but she has said in the court that she left me in dec 2013 i have a proof that she was with me after 2013 also like hospital bill and a complaint filed by her parents in the police station when she was with me in 2014..

5)two cases are called together and heard together.should i file two counter petition or one is enough ?

I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY ADVOCATE FRIENDS.HE TOLD ME THAT WE WILL FILE OBJECTION ONLY THAT THE CASE IS FRAUD PLAYED AGAINST THE COURT AND AND LAW AND WE SHOULD NOT MENTION ABOUT OUR EVIDENCES ALSO.WHEN EVIDENCE STAGE COMES OR HER CROSS EXAMINATION COMES WE WILL ASK HER WITH EVIDENCES AND PROOFS THEN SHE MAY WANDER TO GIVE ANSWER IS IT CORRECT?HE SAID IF WE MENTION ANY THING ABOUT THE OUR EVEDENCES OR POINTS THEY MAY PLAN SOME THING TO SAY IN THE COURT.IS IT GOOD? PLEASE RESPOND ME EXPERTS.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register