Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinkar Mishra   29 April 2016

Pending salary from previous organisation.

Hi sir i was working with a organization they have given a appointment letter. In that they have mentioned 3 months probation period. I did not get any confirmation of 23 month i worked with them. i have left the job and they are not paying my salary stating that i have to give 45 days notice period. i have received only one cheque from company name and rest from the a personal account with no salary slip. what can i do to get the payment. Please help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2016

You have not given complete infomation.

While initiating such threads querist/employee should post full facts e.g;

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

What is its line of business?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You were located in which state?

The Redg.,reporting,HO was in which state?

What was last drawn salary?

You may also show the appointment letter to an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters

pratima sinha   01 May 2016

Hi Sir ,

I was working with an Organization since two years,Since very beginening dey wer creating issues in my monthly salary ..always delay of 1-2 month  in reliving my salary.

So I left the organization in the month of FEB...But dey didnt paid me three month salary they are just delaying saying that today and tomorrow  ...How should I proceed legally to get my whole salary.

Thanks and Regards

Priyanka.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     01 May 2016

@Dinkar Mishra

After completion of the probation period, it is the duty of the company to either terminate the service or give permnanent appointment of the employee. If the company keeps an employee on probation for a longer period of time with an intention to deprive him from the status of a permanent employee then it amounts to unfair trade practice. 

Depending on the nature of your company, your job descripttions, you can claim the amount through appropriate forums. Consult a lawyer with relevant documents. 

@pratima sinha

Depending on the nature of your company, your job profile etc. you can claim the amount. First, write to your employer to clear the dues. If they don't approach the appropriate authority/ court to claim such dues. It is advisable to consult a labour law advocate with your papers. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 May 2016

The pay day is fixed as per various enactments applicable to the establishment.The pay slip should be supplied atleast a day before the payday and be signed by both employer and employee.

Both of you may reply pointwise to all points for further response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register