LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

INDIA (SELF)     28 April 2016

Fraud role is being played and issued illegal order

How should I file a complaint against High court at hyderabad for issuing ILLEGAL ORDER by playing fraud role ALL EVIDENCES AVAILABLE WITH ME TO PROVE THAT COURT ISSUED ILLEGAL ORDER AND STILL CONTINUING IT'S ILLEGAL WAY

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 April 2016

Sir, 

Better course is approach the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and prove that it was wrongly issued. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

INDIA (SELF)     10 May 2016

Thanks for your reply Sir., Sir will u give me complete advice regarding the problem I'm facing I'm a resident of Hyderabad I'll give complete information regarding the FRAUD role played / playing at High Court of Telangans & A.P. I am in a thought to file Letter Writ Petition before High Court CJ and then file a complaint by enclosing the copy of writ petition.to Supreme Court CJI, Predident of India, Minustry of Legal Affairs, SHRC, NHRC and also to leading electronic media Kindly advice me Thank U Sir

INDIA (SELF)     10 May 2016

Thanks for your reply Sir., Sir will u give me complete advice regarding the problem I'm facing I'm a resident of Hyderabad I'll give complete information regarding the FRAUD role played / playing at High Court of Telangans & A.P. I am in a thought to file Letter Writ Petition before High Court CJ and then file a complaint by enclosing the copy of writ petition.to Supreme Court CJI, Predident of India, Minustry of Legal Affairs, SHRC, NHRC and also to leading electronic media Kindly advice me Thank U Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register