Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIL SHIVDASAN   26 April 2016

My son worked as intern for 4 months without payment.

Hi,
My name is Anil Shivdasan. My Son Vikram Anil worked in THE FIRM, Vashi as an Intern for his 4th Year Project in B.Architecture. 

There was an Interview and then a Written Note from HR Head saying a Stipend of Rs.10000 would be paid monthly. 

Every month my Son requested the HR and the Bosses to pay the Salary. But this request only fell on deaf ears. They Ignored all his requests and continued to Exploit his services without being paid. 

I would like to know what can be done in this Matter ? How should I proceed to address this Act of Corruption on the part of the Employers. 

I have been communicating with the HR and even had Personal Talk on the Phone with both the Directors. They are Ignoring all the Calls and Requests and continue to hide behind the HR Person. 

I would like to teach the Directors of THE FIRM a Lesson. Please advise me on the best way forward so that we can Recover the Money from them. 

Thanks. 

Anil Shivdasan
shivdasananil@gmail.com

97693 94884

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Firmly send them legal notice from ur advocte if u have written note from the company... U an pm me for detail

saravanan s (legal advisor)     26 April 2016

send them a notice as to why they hadnt paid the salary meant to be paid to you over all these months.if they fail to settle or give a reasonable reply you can approach the labour commissioner and give a complaint

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2016

Trainee/Apprentice can be engaged under Apprenticeship Act /rules, certified model standing orders.

Unapid amounts are debt.

You may engage an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2016

was tehre any  agreement/contract?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2016

You have posted that:

"There was an Interview and then a Written Note from HR Head saying a Stipend of Rs.10000 would be paid monthly."

"I have been communicating with the HR and even had Personal Talk on the Phone with both the Directors. They are Ignoring all the Calls and Requests and continue to hide behind the HR Person. "

You seem to have a irrefutable written record and seem to have represdented enough number of times.

Narrate everything in crisp communication under proper acknowledgment.Mention names/dates/brief minutes etc.................................

Avoid emotional outbursts, remain gentle,amiable, logical and firm.........................

Thereafter after exhausting all escalations handover everything to your able counsel.

Your counsel may opine on appropriate forum and may even suggest;

complaint u/s 406,420

Winding UP petition

Civil suit

Recovery suite

etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register