LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK   25 April 2016

Advise needed

My wife and son got separated from me about 2 years ago. I tried to pursuade them but she is not interested to come back and join me. I live abroad. I sent her paperwork for processing of permanent residency (PR), but she did not respond back.

She filed complain to mahila thana about dowry on me and my parents. Mahila thana asked my parents to make visit to thana. On first visit, my wife put allegations on my parents and me. SHO asked my parents about my visit to India. I recently changed my job and not able to come to India. My father told SHO that i sent PR papers but my wife did not respond back. SHO asked my father to visit thana again the next week and bring PR papers again. In the meanwhile, my father called my wife's father, requesting him to reconcile the matter and send my wife and son to me for happiness of family.

My wife's father mentioned that she does not want to come back to me. I want to know what should my father do in this matter. Can you advise me and tell me the possible strategies my wife might have thought of to further extend this matter?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register